Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just want to say that I hope you all had/have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  My BFF, Cathy, cooked a delicious turkey and we had a  lovely dinner together - keeping in touch with our families by phone.   Not the best way for our loved ones, but right now, the only way.

Hope you were able to spend time with friends and family - and ate lots of yummy food!

News note:  will have my NEW computer in December - and I can't wait!!  It's been so boring not being able to go online whenever I want- I sure miss the 'Net!!!!!

On to the Christmas Season now - wondering what everyone is doing for crafts and decor and such for the coming holidays.  Can't wait to get back into the swing of reading blogs and seeing what you all are up to.
I've been crocheting and sewing for Blythe and hope to be able to get things listed soon.

Love to all of my bloggies out there ..........

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice thanksgiving Sandie! we did too.. always a little crazy here. I love when they come and I have to admit.. I love when they go! lol!
    have a great weekend
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie!
    I'm happy to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving.
    And how great that you're getting a new computer! Won't that be nice? I'm actually getting one too! I have to tell you a funny story. The other day I received an email from QVC thanking me for my purchase of a new computer! Well I flipped out because I hadn't bought anything on QVC! I was about to call them when my sister had to tell me that She and my Mom bought it for me for Christmas. QVC accidently sent me an email and ruined the whole surprise! My mom and sister were so upset about me finding out. Oh well...I guess I'm getting a shiny RED laptop by Dell! And I guess it has tons of bells and whistles that will help with blogging. What are you getting???
    Sounds like both of us will soon be enjoying our new computers!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always love to read them!!!