Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Changing My Blog Reader!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5200861/?claim=6exun4u2rs3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello everyone!

Sorry to say I am still way down under the weather ... I haven't been on my computer very much, just laying around on the sofa and snoozing a lot.

I did catch all of the "to do" about Google Reader going away, so I decided to change over to Bloglovin when I found an easy way to do it.  I just followed this link, and it imported all of my blogs from Google Reader - easy peasy!  Also, if you make the change, don't forget to claim your OWN blog.  I am attempting to do that now with this post.  I will see if that part works and let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always love to read them!!!