Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, and just wanted to show you these new pix of my Victorian Vampire Son!  He dressed up for the parade in West Hollywood.  

Jodie

Handsome!

I added the frames to the pix he sent.  I think he did a great job!!  Oh!  Which reminds me - does anyone else watch Syfy's "Face Off"????  The finale is this coming Tuesday!  Since I like all three finalists, I can't wait to see who wins the top prize!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome vampire he is!!! Great costume! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie! your son makes a great and creepy vampire! lol! I wouldnt want to bump into him in the night! lol!
    have a great week!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son makes a very handsome vampire :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always love to read them!!!